A Socialist State
Saul David Alinsky was an American community organizer, writer and a committed Marxist. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing and worked hard to implement social justice — as he understood it. He believed that the ends justified the means.
Alinsky helped establish the dual political tactics of confrontation and infiltration. In the Alinsky model, “organizing” is a euphemism for “revolution.” Through a process combining hope and resentment, the organizer tries to create a “mass army.” He’s noted for his book Rules for Radicals. As you read this, you should observe the events that have played themselves out.
This plan was not enumerated in Alinsky’s book, but Alinsky inspired two radical Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven to devise the “Cloward-Piven Strategy.” According to Alinsky-inspired methods, there are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a Social state.
The first is the most important. All eight rules are currently in play:
- Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people
- Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
- Gun Control– Remove ability to defend oneself from the Government, creating a police state
- Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – what children learn in school
- Religion – Remove belief in God from Government and schools. Tear down Christian values
- Debt – Increase debt to an unsustainable level. Leading to increased taxes, and more poverty
- Poverty – Increase Poverty; the poor are easier to control when given basic necessities to live
- Class Warfare – Divide people into wealthy and poor. This will cause more discontent. It will be easier to take (tax) the wealthy with the support (redistribute) of the addicted to welfare poor.
Alinsky simplified Lenin’s original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as “useful idiots”. The “useful idiots” have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power, and it is happening now at an alarming rate in the US.
Winning was all that mattered in Alinsky’s strategic calculus. The ends justifies the means. There are no rules of fair play. Conflict and Controversy. Alinsky relished it as a way to achieve power, stating: “First rule of change is controversy. Change means movement, and movement means friction, and friction means heat, and heat means controversy.”
The border surge of foreign invaders, illegal aliens, executive amnesty, VA scandal, IRS targeting, Obamacare, insurance cancellations, ebola fears, Ferguson riots, foreign conflict, jobless economy, expanding welfare rolls, attack on Christian values, terrorist threats, gun-control, snubbing allies, all examples of orchestrated conflict and controversy.
But, it is the “Cloward-Piven Strategy” that is the blueprint for the Left’s most ambitious campaigns. The “Cloward-Piven Strategy” seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands. Obama’s Executive amnesty is “Cloward-Piven on steroids” and the latest use of the strategy to fundamentally change America.
It is a strategy for forcing political change through manufactured and orchestrated crises. Its approach calls for swamping welfare rolls with new applicants – more than the system could bear – pushing society into financial, social chaos and economic collapse. The Cloward-Piven Strategy is the overall strategic design. Alinsky’s techniques are the tactics. Its goals:
- Destruction of middle class, economy through ‘bailouts & stimulus’ under ruse of ‘revitalizing”
- Expansion of federal powers over states and individuals
- Discrediting our founding fathers and the constitution
- Complete control over the media/message
- Domination of fund-raising for political campaigns
- Expansion of the powers of the Executive branch
- Evisceration of the military in a slow, methodical manner
- Strategically planned ‘crises’ involving foreign policy, the economy, and military affairs
- Increasing our vulnerability to attack
- Promoting social unrest and violence
Obama’s revolution-blended Alinsky concepts includes an avalanche of misinformation and threats: a virtual blizzard of emotion, deception, intimidation, derisiveness, and extremely confusing messages. This is designed to confuse, deflate, exploit, to hide the true agenda. A lot of fires are lit with seemingly no pattern. Its all part of Alinsky neo-Marxist agitation methods.
Change will come from actions ‘buried’ in Executive Orders, unrelated budget appropriations bills, ‘new regulations and agency mandates’. Each offensive will find an ample pool of foot soldier recruits willing to advance the task of agitating, rubbing resentments, fanning hostilities, in pursuit of its radical agenda. Obama wants you to feel agitated, frustrated, defeated.
Saul Alinsky’s worldview was thoroughly steeped in the socialist left’s collective. He was a ruthless radical organizer. Obama’s foot soldiers are ruthless organizers, often union-trained and indoctrinated. They stop at nothing to win. Their insidious nature is bent on destroying America, capitalism and the very foundations and principles of our great Founding Founders.
Obama does not want unity. He wants division. Progressive ideology is built upon deceit and deception. True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within. It’s all going according to plan.